The biggest offers to save you money.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday is always the Friday after the fourth Thursday of November (the American Thanksgiving holiday), and this year will take place on 25 November. However the sales often start earlier in the month so this page will include any significant early offers.
By the evening of the Thursday before I’ll often have a good idea of who’s doing what. Then I’ll be updating the page with live Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers and deal updates all day Friday and then across the whole weekend.
Check the date and time at the top of the page to see when I last updated, and I’ll also add a date stamp next to when I added each offer.
Bookmark the page so you can check back for the best deals.
Plus, to help you save money read my top shopping tips to get you ready for Black Friday, including how to tell if a deal really is a deal.
Cashback bonuses and boosts
These are essential extras to earn more on top of any other deals to spot. New members get a welcome bonus, while there are sometimes additional offers or boosted rates for everyone who is signed up, new or existing.
TopCashback: Exclusive £18 welcome offer
This £18 new member bonus is the highest paying offer right now – and it’s only available via Be Clever With Your Cash over the Black Friday week! You need to spend £15 via one of the retailers listed on TCB to get this bonus (excluding takeaways). You must go via this link or the button below. Ends 23:59 on 28 November 2022.
Other new member cashback deals
There are other cashback sites worth looking at, and you’ll struggle to find a better Quidco and JamDoughnut welcome offer, so it’s a perfect time to sign up and start saving.
Boosted cashback offers
Both TopCashback and Quidco will have extra deals and boosted rates on Black Friday and over the weekend for some big retailers. I’ve seen lists of planned deals, but I’m not allowed to share them in advance!
So you’ll need to check the home pages for both sites throughout the day and opt-in quickly as they’re likely limited in number and will go fast. Remember to take advantHere are some live on Friday morning:
- £10 boost when you spend £50 on selected beauty, fashion and gift retailers at Quidco
- £25 boost when you spend £100 on selected electronic retailers at Quidco
- £20 bonus when you spend £100 at Argos via Quidco
- 25% cashback at Boots via Quidco
- 25% cashback at B&Q via TopCashback
- 20% cashback at Lookfantastic via TopCashback
- £5 bonus at Just Eat via Quidco
- 45% cashback on local deals at Groupon via Quidco (including Vue ticket offer)
- £3 bonus when you spend £5 via Airtime Rewards with code BIGDEAL3
Though John Lewis no longer offers an official price match policy, it’s likely to watch what competitors are doing and cut some prices. Elsewhere a handful of other retailers will do something similar, including AO, Curry’s and even Halfords.
There are also some price drop offers running just for Black Friday, which will refund you the difference if the price is lowered after you buy. I’ll list the main ones here:
Amazon: Price drop refunds
Amazon will offer automatic refunds on purchases made between 18 and 28 November with a “Black Friday Deal” badge that drop in price before 5 December 2022
The best 2022 Black Friday deals
Below you’ll see the deals I think are worth checking out.
On the whole, these are for extra discounts you can stack, rarely reduced items, flat rate coupons (eg 20% off everything) you can use on multiple items or things that I know are often in demand.
I’ll list confirmed offers and also I’ll be keeping an eye out for others based on previous years’ sales, so check back to see if they’ve been updated for this year.
Key retailers Black Friday
These are the biggest shops and department stores, but make sure you compare prices elsewhere to see if you can get what you want for less.
- Amazon – Deals are now live and will probably keep going until the end of the month. I’ve listed the best tech offers on Amazon devices elsewhere on this page.
- Boots Black Friday specials – various deals now live. Look out for Advantage Card boost points offers
- Currys Black Friday – Black Friday deals now live
- You’ll get six months free Apple TV+ with any purchase
- eBay – I’d expect the biggest offers on Black Friday itself. It’s sometimes worth checking the eBay stores for brands like Argos and Currys if the stock has sold out on their main sites as they can have more here. And if there’s another code on Friday (no guarantee) you can stack it on top of those already reduced prices.
- eBay also has a handful of extra promos you might be able to stack (they could be account specific). You’ll need to activate the offers in your account, so check banners and your email.
- 500 Nectar points when you spend £5
- 5x Nectar points when you buy second-hand or refurbished until 28 November
- 30 Nectar points per £1 (on up to £300 spend) between noon and 1pm on 25 November (activate via Nectar account)
- John Lewis & Partners Black Friday – Price matching and their own special deals live too
- Check your free MyJohnLewis account to see if you’ve extra vouchers
- Liberty – up to 30% off and 15% off beauty
- Marks & Spencer – 20% off coats and boots, up to 20% off home
Watch out for:
- Selfridges Black Friday – Doesn’t look like the 20% off voucher will be running this year.
Tech Black Friday deals
- 50% off new Echo Dot speakers (5th gen) at Amazon and matched elsewhere (added 18 November)
- Echo Dot (3rd generation): £16.99 at various retailers including Amazon and John Lewis (added 18 November)
- Amazon Firestick and Echo Dot for £29.97 (save an extra £5 off reduced prices) at Argos (added 18 November)
- Free Echo Dot (3rd gen) when you buy a selected Ring or Blink doorbell for £34.99 at John Lewis or Argos (added 18 November)
- Roku Express streaming stick for £13.99 (save £16) at Currys (added 18 November)
- Apple gift card offer from 25 November when you buy eligible products (added 22 November)
- NordVPN: 99.75% cashback via TopCashback (excludes VAT) (added 25 Nov)
Watch out for:
- Broadband deals
Gift cards Black Friday deals
These offers can be great ways to save through the year – just be careful you don’t forget about them.
- Airbnb: Spend £100 at Amazon, get a £10 Amazon credit (added 22 November)
- Apple: Spend £100 at Amazon, get a £10 Amazon credit (added 22 November)
- Costa: £5 bonus when you buy a £20 Costa card (added 23 November)
- Green King – £10 bonus with £40 gift card (added 25 Nov)
- Restaurant Choice (use at Nandos, Yo and more): 15% off at Amazon (added 22 November)
Watch out for:
- Monese might offer up to 20% off certain cards
Entertainment & streaming Black Friday deals
- Apple TV+: Six months free via Currys (added 18 November)
- Cineworld – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- London Theatre Sale – Mastercard presale from 24 November
- NOW TV: Two months for the price of one on passes (added 18 November)
- Check emails or your account to see if you can get 2 months of Cinema for £1 a month and a free month of Boost
- Odeon: £20 Amazon voucher with Limitless membership
- Also 20% off gift cards at Tesco
- Paramount+: 50% off for one year (added 18 November)
- Picturehouse: 40% off membership from 25 to 28 November
- Ticketmaster – flash sale (added 23 November)
- Sadly it’s not as good as previous years, but still worth a look
- TodayTix: £15 West End theatre sale (added 18 November)
- Vue – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Vue – 45% cashback on Groupon ticket offer via Quidco
Food & drink Black Friday deals
- Asda: £5 voucher when you shop via Vouchercodes (added 25 Nov)
- Just Eat: 25% off on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (min spend £20) (added 23 November)
- Check your Amex for £5 off £10 spend at Just Eat
- Quidco is offering a £5 bonus today – make sure you opt-in (added 25 Nov)
- Laithwaites: £70 for 14 bottles of wine and two glasses with code 50OFF222 (added 24 Nov)
- I did this last year and stacked it with an Amex offer, so it’s worth checking your bank cards
Travel Black Friday deals
- British Airways sale (added 24 November)
- Santander Cycles discount: 25% off monthly or annual membership with code CycleBF25 (added 25 Nov)
- TrainPal: 50% off railcards from 25 November (added 18 November)
- Trainline: £15 off your next journey when you buy a railcard from 25 November (added 24 Nov)
Watch out for:
- Hotel and airline sales