The biggest offers to save you money.
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday is always the Friday after the fourth Thursday of November (the American Thanksgiving holiday), and this year will take place on 24 November. However the sales often start earlier in the month so this page will include any significant early offers.
By the evening of the Thursday before we’ll often have a good idea of who’s doing what. Then we’ll be updating the page with live Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers and deal updates all day Friday and then across the whole weekend.
Check the date and time at the top of the page to see when I last updated, and we’ll also add a date stamp next to when we added each offer.
Bookmark the page so you can check back for the best deals.
Plus, to help you save money read my top shopping tips to get you ready for Black Friday, including how to tell if a deal really is a deal.
Cashback bonuses and boosts
These are essential extras to earn more on top of any other deals to spot. New members get a welcome bonus, while there are sometimes additional offers or boosted rates for everyone who is signed up, new or existing.
TopCashback: Exclusive £20 welcome offer
This £20 new member bonus is the highest paying offer right now – and it’s only available via Be Clever With Your Cash over the Black Friday week! You need to spend £15 via one of the retailers listed on TCB to get this bonus (excluding takeaways). You must go via this link or the button below. Ends 23:59 on 3 December 2023.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
Other new member cashback deals
There are other cashback sites worth looking at, and you’ll struggle to find a better Quidco and JamDoughnut welcome offer, so it’s a perfect time to sign up and start saving.
Boosted cashback offers
Both TopCashback and Quidco will have extra deals and boosted rates on Black Friday and over the weekend for some big retailers. You’ll need to check the home pages for both sites throughout the day. In most cases you’ll also need to opt in – so double check!
Already been and gone ahead of Black Friday were offers such as spend £75 at Nike and get a £25 bonus, spend £50 at Look Fantastic and get a £20 bonus, spend £20 at gaming retailers (eg HMV, Zavvi) and get a £10 bonus. This was on top of the basic cashback rates!
We’ll share ones we spot here – but opt-in quickly as they’re likely limited in number and will go fast.
- Any retailer – £5 bonus when you spend £5 via Quidco – opt in here (Monday 27 only)
- eBay – 20% cashback as well as 20% off selected retailers via Quidco – no need to opt in (Monday 27 only)
- Boots – 25% cashback as well as sale prices via Quidco – no need to opt in (Monday 27 only)
- The Body Shop – 20% cashback as well as 25% off everything via Quidco – no need to opt in (Monday 27 only)
- Hotels.com – 20% cashback at TopCashback – no need to opt in (Monday 27 only)
Argos – £20 bonus when you spend £100 via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) John Lewis – £20 bonus when you spend £100 via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Lego – £25 bonus when you spend £100 via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Very – £20 bonus when you spend £100 via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Beauty – £10 bonus when you spend £50 via Quidco at Boots, Body Shop and more – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Fashion – £10 bonus when you spend £50 via Quidco at Asos, H&M & more – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Gifting – £10 bonus when you spend £25 via Quidco at Hotel Choc, M&S, Etsy, Disney & more – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Just Eat – £5 bonus when you spend £10 via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Mobiles & Broadband – £25 bonus via Quidco – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Mobile & Broadband – £30 bonus if you go via Quidco compare – opt in here (Friday 23 only) Boots – 25% cashback plus sale prices via Quidco – no need to opt in (Friday 23 only) Not On The High Street – 25% cashback as well as up to 50% off in the sale via Quidco (Friday 23 only) JD Sport – 20% cashback as well as up to 50% off in the sale via Quidco (Friday 23 only) eBay – 20% cashback as well as 20% off selected retailers via TopCashback – no need to opt in (Friday 23 only) Look Fantastic – 20% cashback as well as up to 50% off via TopCashback – no need to opt in (Friday 23 only) Not On The High Street – 30% cashback as well as up to 50% off in the sale via TopCashback (Thursday 23 only) Nike – 20% cashback as well as 25% off everything via TopCashback (Thursday 23 only) Liberty – 30% cashback via Quidco (Wednesday 22 only) Morrisons – £10 bonus when you spend £50 via Quidco (Wednesday 22 only)
The best 2023 Black Friday deals
Below you’ll see the deals I think are worth checking out. We’ve also included the best ones from last year too, to help you get an idea of what might be coming. We’ll update the deals here as we get closer to the big sales.
On the whole, these are for extra discounts you can stack, rarely reduced items, flat rate coupons (eg 20% off everything) you can use on multiple items or things that I know are often in demand.
We’ll list confirmed offers and also we’ll be keeping an eye out for others based on previous years’ sales, so check back to see if they’ve been updated for this year.
Key retailers Black Friday
These are the biggest shops and department stores, but make sure you compare prices elsewhere to see if you can get what you want for less.
- Amazon – Deals began on Friday 17 November 2023 and last until Monday 27 November (Cyber Monday). We’ll list the best tech offers on Amazon devices elsewhere on this page, along with some decent gift card offers for the likes of Apple and AirBnb
- Argos Black Friday week – Deals now live but more will be added
- Price promise that they won’t reduce items marked “Price Promise” before 1 January 2024
- Sign up for Argos emails and get a £5 off £40 voucher
- £20 opt in bonus via Quidco when you spend £100 (23 Nov only)
- 5x Nectar points from 23 to 28 Nov 2023 (added to page on 23 Nov)
- Boots Black Friday specials – various deals now live.
- £10 of Advantage points for every £60 spent on electrical
- 25% cashback via Quidco Friday only (don’t forget £17 Quidco welcome bonus too)
- Look out for Advantage Card boost points offers
- Currys Black Friday – Black Friday deals now live
- You’ll get five months free Apple TV+ with most purchases
- eBay – Offers now live
- 20% off on Friday 24 November only with code BUYBETTER20 at selected retailers. Min spend £9.99, max discount £75. Can be used three times (Added 23 Nov)
- 20% cashback via TopCashback Friday only (don’t forget the £20 TCB welcome bonus too)
- It’s sometimes worth checking the eBay stores for brands like Argos and Currys if the stock has sold out on their main sites as they can have more here.
- Ikea – £10 off £100 code in-store. You must have received the email and use with family card (added to page 23 Nov)
- John Lewis & Partners Black Friday – Their own special deals live now, though expect more to be added
- £20 bonus cashback via Quidco when you spend £100
- Check your free MyJohnLewis account to see if you’ve extra vouchers
- Liberty – up to 30% off and up to 20% off beauty,
as well as a huge 30% cashback via Quidco
- Lidl – Starts on Sunday 19 November
- Mainly homeware products, including discounts on Emma mattresses, Salter frying pans and more
Last year’s deals to watch out for:
- Marks & Spencer – in 2022 there was 20% off coats and boots, up to 20% off home
- Selfridges Black Friday – Selfridges didn’t offer it’s 20% off voucher last year, but we’ll let you know if it returns in 2023
Tech Black Friday deals
Gift card deals:
- Apple: Spend £100 on an Apple gift card at Amazon, get a £10 Amazon credit
- Apple: from 24 November you’ll get an Apple gift card worth up to £160 when you buy eligible products
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen): £199 (lowest ever price) at Amazon, at John Lewis, at Currys, and many more
- Boots: deals and £10 of Advantage points for every £60 spent on electrical on top
- Echo Dot speakers: £21.99 (60% off) at Amazon
- Echo Pop speakers: £17.99 (60% off) at Amazon
- Google Pixel and Pixel Pro – £100 Google Store credit
Entertainment & streaming Black Friday deals
Gift card deals:
- Cineworld – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Odeon: 20% off gift cards at Tesco
- Odeon – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Vue – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Apple TV+: Five months free via Currys
- ITVX: £1/month for 2 months
- NOW TV: 50% off for new customers
- Paramount+: 50% off for three months, or a year with code nov2023upg
- Cineworld: 25% off annual Unlimited membership (added to page 23 Nov)
- Odeon: £15 Amazon voucher with Limitless membership
- London Theatre Sale – Mastercard presale from 16 November
- Merlin Annual Pass – Up to £60 off a pass
- Picturehouse: 20% bonus on gift cards (added to page 24 Nov)
- Ticketmaster – flash sale (added to page 23 November)
- TodayTix: From £15 West End theatre sale
Food & drink Black Friday deals
- Discount Dragon – 10% off £25 with code EBF10, 15% off £100 with code EBF15, 20% off £200 with code EBF20 – must include one alcoholic item (added to page 24 Nov)
Hotel Chocolat espresso martini cream: £13.39 (42% off) at Amazon
- Laithwaites: £75.52 for 13 bottles of wine and two glasses with code 30OFF
- I did this last year and stacked it with an Amex offer, so it’s worth checking your bank cards
Gift card offers:
- All Bar One – £5 bonus with £25 gift card if you use the code XMAS5 (added to page 23 Nov)
- Gordon Ramsey – 25% off restaurant gift cards (added to page 23 Nov)
- Great British Pub – 20%% off gift cards at Tesco
- Great British Pub – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Greene King – £10 bonus with £40 gift card
- Miller & Carter – 20%% off gift cards at Tesco
- Naked Wines – 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- Patty & Bun – 20% off gift cards (added to page 24 nov)
- Pizza Hut – 20% off gift cards at Amazon
- Six by Nico – discounted gift cards from Friday (added to page 23 Nov)
- The Dining Out Card (All Bar One, Harvester, Nicholsons & more) – 20%% off gift cards at Tesco
- The Restaurant Card (Cafe Rouge, Bella Italia, Las Iguanas)- 20%% off gift cards at Tesco
Last year’s deals to watch out for:
- Just Eat: 25% off on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (min spend £20) (added 23 November)
- Check your Amex for £5 off £10 spend at Just Eat
- Quidco is offering a £5 bonus today – make sure you opt-in (added 25 Nov)
Travel Black Friday deals
- Airbnb: Spend £100 at Amazon, get a £10 Amazon credit
- British Airways sale
- Lastminute – £150 off £1,500 spend, £250 off £2,500 via codes
- Lastminute– 15% off gift cards at Amazon
- National Express – 70% off for Amazon Prime members from 24 November
- Santander Cycles discount: 50% off monthly membership with code BF10 (added 24 Nov)
- Travelodge – 10% off one night, 30% off 2+ nights in Jan and early Feb 2024 (though date blackouts)
Watch out for:
Toys & gifts Black Friday deals
- Entertainer – 10% off sale (added to page 24 Nov)
- John Lewis & Partners Black Friday
- 25% off selected Lego
- £90 off PlayStation 5
- Oxfam: 50% off e-cards – the discount covered by corporate partners (added 23 Nov)
- Smyths: £5 off £50 and £10 off £100 with code in-store only
Last year’s deals to watch out for:
- Various Lego coupons and sales