The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
In the latest episode of the pod I’m talking about:
- Why my phone case saved me hundreds of pounds
- Knowing my consumer rights
- Hotel small print that could prove costly
- Completing the Natwest/RBS/Ulster switch triple crown
- When I’d pick up money (and when I wouldn’t)
- Your wins and losses for the month
- My deals of the week
- and more
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 326
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.