The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
In the latest episode of the pod I’m talking about:
- What the latest Bank of England base rate increase means for your mortgage and savings
- How to beat changes to Avios/Amex to Nectar point value
- The best paying cashback cards
- Where to watch free streaming with ads (and how to avoid the ads)
- Increases to Apple TV+, and more to come for Disney+ and Netflix
- A listener question about ISA transfers
- A quick scammer warning
- Plus my deals of the week
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 292
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.