The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about my month in money, including:
- When you won’t want to switch an existing current account, and what to do about it
- Why the introduction of return fees isn’t necessarily a bad thing
- Where you might have cash you’ve forgotten about and how to get it
- Whether you should change Avios points
- Plus my deals of the week
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 276
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.