Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days.
My guest this episode is Jen Kempson aka finance YouTuber MamaFurFur. Together we’ll help you get up to speed with what’s been going on. This week we’re looking at:
- Netflix’s password sharing clampdown
- Morrisons loyalty scheme revamp
- Football Index’s collapse
- Natwest money laundering
- Inflation basket changes
- & More
If you’ve got five minutes, please do fill in my annual listener and reader survey.
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
- Follow Jen on YouTube
- Energy credit to be automatically returned under new plans – and it could be worth £65/household (MSE)
- Netflix cracks down on password sharing with new feature (Independent)
- Morrisons More to end loyalty points (Be Clever With Your Cash)
- UK inflation basket now includes hand sanitiser, canned cocktails and hamsters (Your Money)
- Football Index’s collapse exposes how gambling broke British sport (Wired)
- NatWest faces criminal case over money laundering (BBC)
- Britons will go on £50bn spending spree when Covid rules are lifted (Guardian)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.