Everything you need to know about reducing your spend on electricity, gas and water bills.
With everyone being at home more in 2020 and probably 2021 we’re using a lot more energy – and our bills will increase as a result. So it’s vital to make sure we’re taking the easy steps to bring down the cost of electricity, gas and water.
In this episode I’ll take you through why not all comparison sites are equal, whether you should bother with auto-switching sites and when a water meter can and can’t save money.
More from Cash Chats
Please do leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
You can listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite.
- My guide to cutting your energy bills
- My guide to the pros and cons of smaller energy companies
- My guide to automatic energy switching services
- Cheap Energy Club – my pick of the comparison sites
- Why the energy cap probably won’t save you money
- Is a smart meter worth it?
- My guide to water meters and whether they’ll save you money
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence