The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
In the latest episode of the pod I’m talking about:
- The risks of one person looking after all the finances
- How to split current accounts in a couple
- What you’ll actually earn from supermarket loyalty points
- Which mobile networks will get you the same service for less money
- A listener question about checking credit reports
- And more!
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 306
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.