The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
In the latest episode of the pod I’m talking about:
- My month in money, including:
- Why some mobile phone bills are going up more than others
- Why I’m using my ISA allowance
- A Natwest / RBS bank switch loophole
- The anti-food waste app Too Good To Go
- A listener question about Personal Savings Allowance
- Deals of the week
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 313
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.