The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
In the latest episode of the pod I’m talking about:
- Which policies are staying and which are going in the Mini-Budget u-turn
- What reducing the energy price cap freeze means for your bills
- How to get a hot drink for just 1p
- How a new bonus scheme makes the Amex Gold card the best for cashback
- A listener question on Lifetime ISA penalties
- My deals of the week
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 289
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.