The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about:
- Why it’s ok to shop at Waitrose as a money saver
- Are discount online supermarkets any good?
- Changing energy direct debits
- Value for money at festivals
- Keeping Amex Membership Reward points
- A listener question about NOW TV savings
- My deals of the week
- & more
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 283
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.