The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about:
- Why cash might help you budget
- Digital alternatives to jar jar or envelop budgeting
- Ways to spend less at the supermarket
- Pros and cons of long fixed mortgages
- Whether you should spend abroad with an Amex
- My deals of the week
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 280
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.