The podcast to help you make the most of your money.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about my month in money, including:
- The base interest rate is up again, increasing for the fifth consecutive time, and is now at 1.25%. What does it mean for your savings and mortgage?
- With Paramount+ launching, how do you reduce your total spend on streaming subscriptions without missing out?
- There’s a new 2.5% regular saver and more changes to the MyWaitrose scheme.
- And I answer a listener questions about paying tax on fixed rate bonds.
- Plus, I share my deals of the week.
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 272
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.