This week I’m talking about ways to help you with your finances.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about my money in March, including:
- Pausing a membership I couldn’t use even though I was in contract
- Getting free shipping on a return
- Using Amex on sites that don’t take Amex
- Having Amex payments declined following new rules
- Moving Chase cashback
- Closing Barclays Blue Rewards
- Issues with NOW Boost
- Paying into Lifetimes ISAs vs pensions
- Plus a listener question about credit scores when you switch bank
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 261
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.