This week I’m talking about ways to help you with your finances.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about:
- Why you need to give a meter reading this week
- Where to get 1.5% interest on your savings
- Why you probably don’t need a Cash ISA
- But why a Lifetime or Stocks and Shares ISA might be useful
- Plus a listener question about streaming sticks
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 260
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.