This week I’m talking about ways to help you with your finances.
The latest episode of the pod is a solo episode, and I’m talking about:
- How I got huge discounts for comedy, theatre, music and film
- Which American Express credit card I’ve applied for
- What happens when an airline loses your luggage
- How my Premium Bonds fared last month
- Plus a listener question about whether to move savings or not
Scroll down for further reading links.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 254
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite via these buttons:
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.