Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days.
Every Friday on the pod it’s time for Your Money, This Week. Stories covered in this episode include:
- The new contactless limit
- The prevalence of Buy Now, Pay Later
- RyanAir demanding money back from passengers if they want to fly
- The latest supermarket essential price increase
- What impact an interest rate rise could have on you
- & more
My guest this week is financial advisor Lisa Conway Hughes, also the founder of Ladies Finance Club. Together we’ll help you get up to speed with what’s been going on.
Plus my deals of the week round up.
Follow Lisa on Instagram.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 224
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
This week’s stories
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.