Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days.
Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days, this week looking at
- High street reopening & Covid passports
- A new BNPL danger
- FTSE250 record highs and what this suggests about economic recovery
- Which supermarkets have grown most in the last year
- & more
My guest this week is Danni Hewson, Financial Analyst at AJ Bell and ex-host of BBC 5Live’s Wake up to Money. Together we’ll help you get up to speed with what’s been going on.
Listen to Cash Chats episode 184
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
- Shoppers may need Covid vaccine passports (The Times – paywall)
- UK retailers join pubs and clubs in rejecting Covid-status certificates (The Guardian)
- Travellers warned of up to 10-week wait for British passports (The Guardian)
- Morrisons to stop selling plastic carrier bags (BBC)
- Supermarkets bag all the sales as shoppers splash out at Easter (The Times – paywall)
- EasyJet, ITV, Morrisons: Shares to watch as feelgood FTSE 250 hits all-time high (Evening Standard)
- I’m going to avoid the Deliveroo share price until this happens (Motley Fool)
- Women could be owed ‘lottery-winning’ pension sums (BBC)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.