Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days.
Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days, this week looking at
- The best & worst financial April Fool’s stories
- The people who won’t switch energy
- Green Homes Grant “shambles”
- Bad news for Amigo loans customers
- & more
My guest this week is Katie Royals, personal finance journalist and blogger at The Twenty Percent. Together we’ll help you get up to speed with what’s been going on.
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
- Energy price cap 2021: The ‘Big 6’ tariff increases will affect older customers more (The Independent)
- Green Homes Grant axed (Mirror Money)
- High court allows troubled Amigo Loans to cap compensation payments (The Guardian)
- Deliveroo shares drop 30% on stock market debut (BBC)
- Most Britons have given up hope of holiday abroad in 2021 (Guardian)
- Retailers call for ‘Shop Out to Help Out’ scheme when stores reopen (BBC)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.