Your weekly digest of the biggest money stories from the last seven days, and my guest is money coach Eileen Adamson.
This episode features:
- Out of lockdown plans
- Mastercard and Apple class action cases
- London’s dollar millionaires
- The UK’s best supermarket
- & More
If you’ve got five minutes, please do fill in my annual listener and reader survey.
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
- Eileen’s site Your Money Sorted
- Holiday bookings surge after lockdown exit plans (BBC)
- UK unemployment rises to 5.1% as Covid lockdown freezes economy (The Guardian)
- Uber drivers entitled to workers’ rights, UK supreme court rules (The Guardian)
- Mastercard £14bn class action case returns to court next month – what it means for you (MSE)
- More than 29 million mobile phone owners in the UK could be owed money (Which?)
- London has more dollar millionaires than New York (The Guardian)
- Aldi named supermarket of the year by Which? (The Independent)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence.