More job rescue packages, flexible working, scam text messages & more
Your Money, This Week is my regular Friday bonus episode on the podcast that looks at the biggest personal finance and money news stories of the last seven days.
I’m joined for this one financial advisor Lisa Conway-Hughes, who also runs the Ladies Finance Club. We look at topics including:
- Rumours of more Covid rescue packages in the budget
- Why half of workers would quit if they can’t carry on working flexibly
- Price hikes
- Text message scams
- More, including my deal of the week
Or you can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
- Lisa on Instagram
- Ladies Finance Club on Instagram
- Budget to provide fresh Covid rescue package as tax rises deferred (The Guardian)
- Covid: Almost two million in UK ‘have not worked for six months’ (BBC)
- Warnings inflation could breach 2% target as prices rise (BBC)
- Half of staff would quit if denied flexible working (The Times)
- Neil Woodford needs permission to set up new firm, says FCA (The Guardian)
- PSA fines companies £1 million after they charged consumers without consent (PSA)
- Beat the bill price hikes (Be Clever With Your Cash)