No summer holidays? Covid’s impact on our finances. TV Licence increase & more.
Your Money, This Week is my regular Friday bonus episode on the podcast that looks at the biggest personal finance and money news stories of the last seven days.
I’m joined for this one by Peter Komolafe from the Conversations Of Money podcast and channel and we look at topics including:
- The Government tell us not to book holidays
- The FCA’s “Financial Lives” report looking at how Covid has hit our finances
- Amateurs making rookie investing mistakes
- Does the TV Licence offer value?
- Valentine’s spending
- And more…
You can also listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
More from Cash Chats
If this episode has saved you money, please do tell a friend!
It’d be great if you also leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
- Pete on YouTube
- Too soon to book holiday in the UK or abroad says Shapps (Guardian)
- Financial Pain of Covid “not shared equally” (BBC)
- Share buying mistakes on the rise (BBC)
- TV Licence to increase (Be Clever With Your Cash)
- Green Homes Grant funding to be cut by £1.5 billion (Money Saving Expert)
- Extra £3.5 billion announced to replace unsafe cladding – but some leaseholders will still pay (Which?)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence