Your Money, This Week for 22nd January 2021.
Your Money, This Week is a new regular Friday bonus episode on the podcast that looks at the biggest personal finance and money news stories of the last seven days.
I’m joined for this one by Kia Commodore (Pennies To Pounds), and we look at topics including:
- What the cancellation of Glastonbury means for live events and refunds
- How homeschooled kids can get unlimited data
- Good and bad news for first-time buyers
- The risks from following TikiTok investing advice
Please do leave a review and rating. Here’s how to do it on Apple Podcasts and iTunes.
Don’t forget to join the Cash Chats community on Facebook.
You can listen to Cash Chats on all podcasting apps. Click through to your favourite
- Glastonbury refund details (Glastonburyfestivals.co.uk)
- Out of contract mobile customers could be overpaying by almost £100 (Which?)
- Free data for disadvantaged students (MSE)
- Low deposit mortgages return after Covid slump (BBC)
- Why London house prices jumped in November (The Guardian)
The music used on Cash Chats is Easter Island by Lonely Punk and provided on a creative commons licence