This week, to celebrate 100 episodes, I’m going to share with you some easy ways to get free money. And lots of it.
There’s no need to faff around with filling in surveys. No buying things you wouldn’t normally buy, or getting part of the money back. No fees or subscriptions. No upfront payments. This is all from just normal spending. 100% Profit.
You’ll get hard cash or in a few cases gift vouchers – not money off or discounts. Not predicted savings by switching. Actual cash. And the money will be yours.
The money won’t be overnight in your bank account. Some of this could take a few months, possibly longer. But if you’ve got a bit of time, I think it’s well worth it.
Some of the payments are small, starting at just a few quid. Some are huge, up to £175. You might not be able to do all of them, but I hope you’ll be able to get at least £100, if not five times that much.
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN TO OTHER EPISODES OF CASH CHATS (it’s free!):
These links and values are all correct at the time of recording.
- Get £5 from Curve
- Get £5 from Cleo
- Get £20 from Monese – Use code ANDR4552
- Credit card rewards including
- John Lewis £30 reward
- M&S £25 reward
- American Express Nectar £30 cashback
- American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday £15 cashback
- How to check the chances of getting approved for a credit card before applying
- Cashback welcome bonuses including
- £17 from Quidco
- £15 from TopCashback
- How cashback sites work
- Free cash from banks including
- £50 cashback from Quidco for TSB
- £175 reward for switching to HSBC
- £150 reward for switching to Natwest or RBS
- £100 refer a friend bonus from Nationwide
As part of the 100th episode celebrations, I’m giving four listeners £25 john Lewis gift cards.
All you need to do is leave me a review and a rating on Apple Podcasts on your phone – or it could still be via iTunes on a computer. Then I need you to screen grab your review and email me at [email protected]. Instructions on how to do this can be found at BeCleverWithYourCash.com/podcastreviews.
This giveaway closes at midnight on 31st December 2019. I’ll then put all those emails together in a hat and pick out four winners. If you’re successful I’ll email you in early January with further details.